[Blueboard] Happening Later Today - Our Special Screening of "Ignacio de Loyola"

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 27 09:09:54 PHT 2016

The OMI (Office for Mission and Identity) will only be open until 12pm
today to sell tickets. Walk-ins may still purchase from 5pm-6pm later
outside the Irwin Theatre on a first come-first served basis.

As a reminder to all ticket holders:

1.  Please bring your Ateneo employee ID (for Ateneo personnel).

2.  Free seating will be implemented

3.  Everyone must be seated by 6pm.

4.  Food and drinks are not allowed inside the theatre so we suggest having
something to eat before going in.

Thank you very much and we look forward to sharing this wonderful
experience with you all!

[image: Inline image 1]

*Ignatian Festival is made possible through the help of San Miguel
Corporation, Smart Communications, Gourmet Farms, Rebisco and Jollibee.*

--
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*
*Ateneo de Manila University*