[Blueboard] Tinamaan Ka Na Ba? - Our Cannonball Experiences and How God Calls Each of Us (Featuring Julia Ocoma, Ateneo Senior High School Student)

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:52:39 PHT 2016

*Tinamaan Ka Na Ba?*

God journeys with us not only in moments of light but also through
darkness. The darkness itself may lead us to our deeper self -- God's call
for us. Julia Ocoma, Ateneo Senior High School student, shares how her
cannonball experience revealed to her the path she wanted to take in the
future. Learn about her story in this video
<http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneoishome/article/tinamaan-ka-na-ba-our-cannonball-experiences-and-how-god-calls-each-us-featuring-julia-ocoma>
.

--
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*