[Blueboard] Tinamaan Ka Na Ba? - Our Cannonball Experiences and How God Calls Each of Us (Featuring Fr. Jose Ramon T. Villarin, SJ)

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 25 16:26:56 PHT 2016

*Tinamaan Ka Na Ba?*

*​*

The Feast Day of Saint Ignatius of Loyola will be on July 31.  As we pay
tribute to his example and spiritual contributions and as we usher in the
Ignatian Festival month (July 31-August 31), Ateneo is Home (
www.ateneo.edu/ateneoishome) brings you *Tinamaan Ka Na Ba? - Our
Cannonball Experiences and How God Calls Each of Us.*

As we may all know, Saint Ignatius' conversion began when he was hit with a
cannonball.  In reference to this, we will feature different members of our
Ateneo community and their cannonball experiences every day this week.
While theirs may not be as "extreme" as Saint Ignatius' own journey, we
will surely be inspired by how certain crossroads, difficulties, or moments
of restlessness led them closer to God.

For today's feature, our very own University President, Fr. Jose Ramon T
Villarin SJ, shares with us his own cannonball experiences that shaped his
view of life and service. Get to know Father Jett and how he was affected
by certain events in his own life in this video
<http://ateneo.edu/news/tinamaan-ka-na-ba>.

--
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*
*Ateneo de Manila University*