[Blueboard] Register for Ateneo CORD's Trendwatcher Series 30: Leadership and Change

Nicole S. Castro ncastro at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 19 03:50:13 PHT 2016

*How do organizations (especially their leaders) adapt to and effect
change?*

​Ateneo CORD's (Center for Organization Research and Development) *Trendwatcher
Series (TWS)* is a bi-annual conference organized by CORD’s Basic Research
Unit. It (the series) seeks to share CORD’s latest findings on current
trends in the realm of Strategic HR and OD. *For this TWS, the study
conducted by CORD is about change leadership and change management*,
theories which attempt to answer how organizations and their employees
adapt to and effect change, through the lenses of leaders who have
effectively managed change.

We will first present our research findings (both qualitative and
quantitative) on change leadership and change management in the
Philippines. This will be followed by presentations from our invited guest
speakers who have played leadership roles in their organizations (both
corporate and academe) in major change initiatives.​

For more information about the event, kindly click this link
http://tinyurl.com/TWS30FAQs
If interested, kindly register through this link
http://www.ateneo.edu/cord/training-and-development/trendwatcher

--

​
ᐧ