[Blueboard] Mugs for Blueplate Kitchens

Jhoel P. Loanzon jloanzon at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:39:37 PHT 2016

The *Ateneo Center for Educational Development* (*ACED*) – the arm of
the *Ateneo
de Manila University* in helping uplift public basic education in the
country is about to launch its feeding programs in its partner public
schools for school year 2016–2017.

To run the daily operations in our kitchen sites, ACED relies heavily on
our army of parent volunteers whose support and dedication enable us to
address hunger in scale. As a simple token of our appreciation, we provide
our parent volunteers with coffee and bread each morning. *Thus, we would
like to rally your support in donating mugs for our highly committed parent
volunteers.*  Please bring your donations to the ACED office, located at
Room 301, 3rd Floor Faber Hall from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Mondays to
Fridays and 8:00 am to 12:00 nn on Saturdays. Your support is truly
appreciated.

​If you’re interested to participate in other ways, please contact Jhoel
Loanzon at 426-6001 local 4026 or *jloanzon at ateneo.edu
<jloanzon at ateneo.edu>*.

Jhoel P. Loanzon

Ateneo Center for Educational Development

Rm 301, 3/F Faber Hall, Ateneo de Manila University

426-6001 local 4026

426-56-93