[Blueboard] PHP87, 600.00 IN FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE RECEIVED BY THIRTY-NINTH SAP PLAN MEMBER

Compensation and Benefits [HRMOD] compben.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 12 07:28:29 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

The thirty-ninth member-beneficiary of the Sickness Aid Plan received
Php87,600.00.

[image: Inline image 2]

Ms. Luisa R. Nicolas was hospitalized from 18 May 2016 to 4 June 2016 at
the Lung Center of the Philippines. She suffered from an illness covered
under the SAP program.

Ms. Nicolas is a retiree from the Graduate School of Business.  She served
the University for 35 years.

On the July 15, 2016 payroll (available on 13 July 2016), PHP100.00 will be
deducted from the salary of all SAP members.

To express the personal message of gratitude of her niece, Anna Marie Z.
Papa wrote:

*In behalf of our Nanay Louie Nicolas, we would like to send our deepest
gratitude for all those who helped/contributed for her Sickness Aid Plan.*

Anna Marie Z. Papa

The Sickness Aid Plan was conceptualized and is funded by employee-members
who contribute PHP100.00 each to help out a co-employee/member who gets
sick of a dreaded disease or who is confined at the ICU.

To date, since its inception in 2005, the fund has disbursed close to three
million pesos, or Php2,837,700.00 to be exact, to 39 recipients.

To become a member, an initial contribution of PHP200.00 is required.  Once
a plan member is given assistance, the amount given will be replenished by
deducting PHP100.00 from each member’s pay through salary deduction.

When pooled together, the PHP100.00 contribution of each member can provide
life-saving assistance.

Currently, the SAP has 849 active members.

Join the Sickness Aid Plan – Be a member today and help out a co-employee
when a need arises and if, GOD forbid, you will be the one who will need
financial assistance, your co-employees are here to help you out.

Click on the link and view the SAP policy:

http://www.ateneo.edu/hrmo/sickness-aid-plan

For inquiries, please call Ms. Suzanne L. Melaya at 4127.