[Blueboard] Repost: Preventive Maintenance of Campus Electrical Grids and Scheduled Power Interruptions

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Sat Jul 9 11:25:42 PHT 2016

Please be advised that the scheduled Barangka Grid preventive maintenance
on 9 to 10 July, has been cancelled upon Meralco's recommendation last
night in view of weather forecast for the weekend. The scheduled power
interruption will not push through.

We will keep you updated on the new date of the Barangka Grid preventive
maintenance works. Meanwhile, the scheduled preventive maintenance for
Balara grid on 16 to 17 July remains the same.

Thank you.