[Blueboard] ERRATUM: Health Care Plan Roadshow Schedule CY 2016-2017

Compensation and Benefits [HRMOD] compben.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Sat Jul 9 09:43:17 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO          :                      Members of the AdMU Health Care
Program

MEMO FROM   :                       Tomas L. Testa IV
                                                Officer-in-Charge

SUBJECT          :                      *HEALTH CARE
PLAN ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2016-2017*

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the Office of Human
Resource Management and Organization Development together with the
representatives of Lacson & Lacson Insurance Brokers, Inc. will be
conducting a roadshow presentation to orient all members regarding the
features and benefits of our health care plan.

We encourage all members to attend.  The roadshow schedule is attached for
easy reference.

Thank you.