[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + ROLANDO A. ANSAY SR.

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:38:42 PHT 2016

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + ROLANDO A. ANSAY SR.*
Mr. Ansay is the father-in-law of Mrs. Mary Ann M. Ansay, Supervisor,
Facilities Management and Security Office of the Ateneo de Manila High
School.

The wake will start tomorrow (Wednesday). Daily wake Masses at 6:00 PM will
be held from 6-8 July 2016 (Wednesday until Friday) at the Premier Chapel
3, Loyola Memorial Park, Marikina City.

The funeral Mass will be held on Saturday, 9 July 2016, 10:00 AM at the
Holy Guardian Angels Chapel, Ateneo de Manila Grade School. The inurnment
will be at the Loyola Memorial Park, Marikina City after the Holy Mass.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Rolando Ansay eternal rest, and to his
family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant