[Blueboard] (corrected) The 3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference 2016 - Call for Papers (Deadline extended to 30 July 2016)

Jaime G. Hofilena jghofilena at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 5 08:22:16 PHT 2016

>From    :    Jaime G. Hofileña
                 Vice President for Social Development

Re       :    The 3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference 2016: opportunity to
present

For the consideration of faculty/professionals/staff with compelling
experiences in University-driven community/industry/government/civil
society organization engagements.

The Call for Papers is now open for the 3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference
2016. Deadline has been extended to 30th July 2016. Submit your abstracts
here
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=e5a9d22840&e=98d6b96c85>
!
View this email in your browser
<http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=a7fba571fc&e=98d6b96c85>
The Call for Papers is open! From now until 30th July 2016!

The 3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=17db3fb116&e=98d6b96c85>,
themed *"Universities in an Integrating Regional Community: Engagement with
Government, Industries and Civil Societies"* is set to take place from
November 21 - 23, 2016 in Manila, the Philippines. This conference is
organised in collaboration with the University of the Philippines, Ateneo
de Manila University, De La Salle University and supported by the
Philippines' Commission on Higher Education and ASEAN University Network.

We are currently inviting community engagement practitioners from around
the world - to send in their abstracts to be presented at the conference.
We encourage everyone, including academicians, NGO personnel, community
experts or even students to send in their innovative programmes or projects
that mirror our sub-themes:

   - University & Civil Societies
   - University & Governments
   - University & Industries
   - University & Communities

This year’s 3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference seeks to consolidate and
build upon the gains of those precursors. It aims to foster an exposition
of experiences and learnings in four identified sub-themes, from which
best, innovative, and significantly impactful practices in the furthering
of community engagement by higher education can be culled, given due
recognition, and replicated as social templates for solving problems that
impact on ASEAN and Asian communities.

At the moment, our website is only able to process registrations for
presenters submitting their abstracts. For participant registrations,
interested to attend the conference and be part of our community tour,
please bear with us. Deadline for Abstracts Submission has been extended to *30
July 2016.*

In the mean time, do spread the word to your networks and contacts
regarding our call for papers.

<http://ukm.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=6673339275&e=98d6b96c85>
More information:
Call for Paper
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=805fc82f1c&e=98d6b96c85>

Schedule at a Glance
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=21d9e81263&e=98d6b96c85>

Abstracts Submission Criteria
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=0eae11d146&e=98d6b96c85>

Important Dates
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=708c043658&e=98d6b96c85>

Conference Fees
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=6e1b7fe829&e=98d6b96c85>
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=c6f932337f&e=98d6b96c85>
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=32a3141b19&e=98d6b96c85>
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=888e6c1c4d&e=98d6b96c85>
*Copyright © 2016 Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
AUN USR&S Secretariat,
University Community Transformation Centre (UCTC),
3rd floor, Tun Fatimah Hashim Building,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, (The National University of Malaysia)
Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan 43600
Malaysia

You can update your preferences
<http://ukm.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=44f4252409e019169ae977070&id=fe8def1fdf&e=98d6b96c85>