[Blueboard] Invitation for Senatorial Forum, March 4, 3-630PM, Henry Lee Irwin Theater, ADMU

SLB slb at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 26 16:13:47 PHT 2016

Greetings of Peace!

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan, in partnership with Task Force Eleksyon, Ateneo
de Manila University and Ateneo Task Force 2016, will be holding a
senatorial forum on March 14, Monday, entitled Ang Kailangang Boses, to be
held at the Henry Lee Irwin Theater, Ateneo de Manila Univeristy, Katipunan
Avenue, Quezon City from 3 to 6.30 pm.

This forum will allow different voting sectors to come face-to-face with
senatorial candidates. It aims to provide a space for different sectors to
examine and respond to the plans and positions of prospective legislators on
the people's most pressing issues.

The forum's innovative format will have the candidates share the stage with
the people they wish to serve. Rather than the candidates, the forum would
have representatives from each sector steering the conversation. Nine
sectors are slated to participate in the forum by presenting their agenda to
the candidates.

Industrialized and Urban Poor

Vulnerable Groups

Rural Poor

Urban Poor

Laborers

OFWs

Detainees
PWDs

IDPs

IPs
Farmers

Fisher Folk

We're inviting you and your institution to join us in the said event. This
will be a great learning opportunity to listen to the concerns of those who
continue to be marginalized in our society. As we listen to their stories,
we'll also get the opportunity to listen to the replies of legislators which
will help us in discerning the leaders that we need in solving the problems
of the different voting groups and the country.

For those from your institution who are interested in attending, do sign up
using this link
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ang-kailangang-boses-senatorial-forum-for-slb-
network-tickets-22252240049>
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ang-kailangang-boses-senatorial-forum-for-slb-n
etwork-tickets-22252240049 . We encourage you to send at least five
delegates to the event, though not exceeding 10 delegates given space
limitations at the venue. For any concerns or problems, feel free to contact
us at  <mailto:karlo.abadines2004 at gmail.com> karlo.abadines2004 at gmail.com or
09298075264/09166466927.

In Service,

--