[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + FERNANDO H. DE LOS SANTOS

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:43:08 PHT 2016

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + FERNANDO H. DE LOS
SANTOS*, who passed away last Wednesday, 24 February 2016 due to cardiac
arrest. His remains lie in state at the Imperial Classic Chapel, La
Funeraria Paz, Araneta Avenue, Quezon City. Mr. de los Santos is the father
of Ms. Mikaela Viktoria Eleazar, faculty member of the English Subject Area
of the Ateneo de Manila High School.

The viewing will start today, 25-27 February 2016 (Thursday until Saturday)
at the Imperial Classic Chapel, La Funeraria Paz, Araneta Avenue, Quezon
City.  Interment details to follow.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Fernando de los Santos eternal rest.
We also pray for the grace of consolation and strength for the bereaved
family in their time of loss.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant