[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + EDITA R. SANTOS

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:01:42 PHT 2016

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + EDITA R. SANTOS*,
who passed away yesterday, Monday, 22 February 2016. Her remains lie in
state at the St. Peter Memorial Chapel, Quezon Avenue in Quezon City. Mrs.
Santos is the mother of Mr. Mark Rommel R. Santos, Coordinator of the Arts
Subject Area of the Ateneo de Manila High School.

The viewing will start tonight (Tuesday). Wake masses will be from 24-26
February 2016 (Wednesday until Friday), 7:00 PM. Cremation will be on
Saturday, 27 February 2016 at the St. Peter Memorial Chapel, Quezon Avenue
in Quezon City.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mrs. Edita Santos eternal rest, and to her
family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant