[Blueboard] Demise of NATALIO A. POPA

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:46:11 PHT 2016

​

MEMO TO:     The Loyola Schools Community

FROM       :     *Maria Luz C. Vilches, Ph. D.*

​  ​
Officer-in-Charge

SUBJECT :     *Demise of Natalio A. Popa *

            We extend our condolences to the family of* Mr. Allan C.
Popa, *Assistant
Professor of the Department of Filipino, on the demise of his father

*NATALIO A. POPA*

who passed away on 19 February 2016.

            Mr. Popa’s remains lie in state at the family home in Eastern
Cavinitan, Virac, Catanduanes, with the date of interment still to be
announced.

            Please keep Natalio and his bereaved family in your prayers.