[Blueboard] February is Heart Month!

Office of Food Safety and Quality Assurance [FSQA] fsqa at ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:51:05 PHT 2016

In line with the heart month celebration of the Department of Health (DOH)
Philippines, the Office for Food Safety and Quality Assurance (OFSQA) would
like to give some friendly reminders in taking good care of
your hearts through healthy lifestyle and good nutrition.

Our office would like to recognize the efforts of our partners for
the poster write up namely, Central Accounting Office (CAO), University
Communication and Public Relations Office (UCPRO), Office of Human
Resources and Management Organization Development (OHRMOD), Information
Technology Research Management Office (ITRMO), and University Archives (UA).

[image: Inline images 1]

Also, we'd like to inform everyone of the activities of the LS- Ateneo
Food Safety and Nutrition Advisory Council (LS-AFSNAC), in cooperation with
the OFSQA and LS Cafeterias, for the Heart Healthy Week:

   - Heart to Heart: A Forum on Hypertension on February 24, 2016, 9 to
   10am at Natividad Galang-Fajardo Conference Room
   - Free Fasting Blood Sugar on February 24, 2016, 8 to 10am with a
   required 8 hour fasting prior testing. This will be held at the Natividad
   Galang-Fajardo Conference Rm. Sign up here:
   http://lsofficeofhealthservices.setmore.com/
   - Heart Healthy Dishes will be served for the whole week, Feb 22-26, at
   the LS Cafeterias tagged with this seal:

[image: Inline images 4]
Wondering if you're eating healthy? Take the Healthy Eating Quiz of the
American Heart Association at
https://media.heart.org/fc/quiz/index-3.html?xmlHash=d5caa76b92efaeff980beb2e7b9e9199
.

--
Office for Food Safety and Quality Assurance
Office of Vice President for Administration