[Blueboard] Demise of Mrs. Zenaida B. Acejas

James Bernard B. Simpas jbsimpas at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 17 01:08:42 PHT 2016

The Department of Physics and the School of Science and Engineering wish to
express our condolences to the family of Mrs. Zenaida B. Acejas who passed
away yesterday morning, 16 February 2016, at the age of 83.

Mrs. Acejas is the mother of Ms. Anna Acejas-Asis, Departmental Secretary
of the Physics Department.

The wake for Mrs. Acejas is at the Acts Room of the St. Peter Chapels on
Quezon Avenue. Interment details to follow.

We would be grateful to the Ateneo community for prayers for the repose of
the soul of Mrs. Zenaida Acejas, and for the comfort and support of Anna
and her family over their beloved mother’s demise.

Maraming salamat po.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of
compassion and the God of all consolation, who consoles us in our every
affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any
affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by
God."  (2 Corinthians 1: 3-4)