[Blueboard] "Ari: My Life with a King" screening

rbrion rbrion at ateneo.edu
Sat Feb 13 08:44:23 PHT 2016

The Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, the Filipino Department, and the Rizal Library would like to inform everyone that all seats have been reserved for the screening of "Ari:My Life with a King" on Thursday, March 3.

If you wish to request a screening for your group or class, please get in touch with Ms Racky Tizon (rtizon at ateneo.edu; local 5340). We will do our best to schedule another screening at a later date.

Thank you very much.