[Blueboard] Update on the Ateneo Housing (Ateneoville)

Vice President for Finance and Treasurer [VPFT] vpfintreas at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 3 08:22:22 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Date

:

Memo to

:

The University Community

From

:

Jose F. Santos

Vice President

Subject

:

Update on the Ateneo Housing (Ateneoville)

The Ateneo Faculty Housing Project in Nangka, Marikina, now named the
Ateneoville is now on its 12th year anniversary.  From the time of its
inauguration to the present, the community has flourished into becoming a
beautiful and peaceful enclave for Ateneo employees amidst a highly
progressive and commercialized area just outside its gate.

To date, of the total 164 lots composing the subdivision, 124 have been
awarded, and 40 more are available for faculty without houses.

Lot price for the remaining regular lots is P4,200.00 per sq.m. with an
average lot size of 102sq.m.

The new prices of our housing units are as follows:

     1.     Discounted price for the construction of one (1) unit only

              Bare One-Storey Unit –P1,000,000.00

 Complete Finish One-Storey Unit – P1,270,000.00

 Bare Two-Storey Unit – P1,880,000.00

 Complete Finish Two-Storey Unit – P2,400.000.00

    2.     Discounted price for the construction of two or more units
simultaneously

 Bare One-Storey Unit –P 950,000.00

 Complete Finish One-Storey Unit – P1,210,000.00

 Bare Two-Storey Unit – P1,780,000.00

 Complete Finish Two-Storey Unit – P2,280.000.00

We have to date six (6) approved applicants who are set to meet with our
contractor for house build specifications this January 2016.  Hence, they
would be enjoying a discounted price based on #2 above.

For your financing requirements, we have negotiated with our banks to keep
their interest rates in the following levels:

*Metrobank*

     If interest rate is fixed for 1 year        -     5.25%p.a.

     If interest rate is fixed for 2-3 years   -     6.00%p.a.

     If interest rate is fixed for 4-5 years   -     6.38%p.a.

     Maximum Loanable Amount               -     80% of Selling
Price

 *Robinsons Bank*

     If interest rate is fixed for 1 year      -      5.25%p.a.

     If interest rate is fixed for 3 years    -      6.25%p.a.

     If interest rate is fixed for 5 years    -      6.75%p.a.

     Maximum Loanable Amount             -      85% of Selling Price

We encourage once again all qualified faculty members to take this
opportunity to own a house and lot before we consider setting a Dec. 31,
2016 deadline for you.  Application form is available at the Office of the
Vice President for Finance & Treasurer.

Thank you.

*JOSE F. SANTOS*

Chairman