[Blueboard] Happy holidays from the Office of International Relations!

Clarissa Cecilia M. Ramos cmijares at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:01:48 PHT 2016

*On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, *
*and they bowed down and worshiped him. *
*Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold,
frankincense and myrrh.*
Matthew 2:11

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the season, may we take time to seek Jesus
as the Magi and the Shepherds did. Like them may we all bow down and
worship The King and offer our most precious of gifts--ourselves, obedient
and trusting.

On behalf of the Offices of the Vice Presidents for University & Global
Relations and Social Development, we would like to thank the Central
Administration Offices and Support Units for their participation in our
2016 Christmas Fellowship last Friday, 16 December 2016.

We are especially grateful to the External Communications (Finance &
Treasury Cluster) and Games (Office of Human Resource Management &
Organization Development and Office of the President) Committees for their
efforts in making our party fun-filled and bountiful with blessings. Thank
you to all of you who extended assistance and support.

You may view our Christmas video here <https://youtu.be/iFCn7hn6iWI>.

*Happy holidays from the Office of International Relations! *

--
CLARISSA CECILIA MIJARES RAMOS
Operations Coordinator, Office of International Relations