[Blueboard] Applications to the Master in Public Management (MPM) Program, Extended!

Maricel V De Guzman mvdeguzman at ateneo.edu
Thu Dec 15 11:15:05 PHT 2016

The applications for the Master in Public Management (MPM) Program is now
extended until January 07, 2017. The application packet can be downloaded
in our website, www.ateneo.edu/asg. The accomplished forms along with other
application documents should be submitted to the School on or before the
prescribed date.

The MPM program is for aspiring leaders who aspires to be visionaries,
ethical, strategic thinkers, analytical, politically smart, technically
proficient, and practical. It also intends to build the capacity of the
students to achieve the broader goals of transforming communities and
building the nation through ethical leadership and good governance in the
public service.

ASoG will be on a holiday break starting December 17, 2016 to January 03,
2017. All inquiries about the program will be attended to when our office
resumes on January 04, 2017. You may visit our academic online page
<http://ateneo.edu/asg/degree> for details on the MPM program.

*Maricel V. de Guzman *
Ateneo School of Government
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Phone: (63 2) 426-6061 / 426-6001 local 4645
Fax: (63 2) 426-5997
Alternate Email: isel.dg at gmail.com
Website: www.ateneo.edu/asg