[Blueboard] Preventive Maintenance Work - Main PABX System

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Thu Dec 15 11:21:34 PHT 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :         15 December 2016​

Memo to          :         The University Community

>From               :          Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                  Director

Subject            :        Preventive Maintenance Works for Main PABX
System​

*​*As we continue on to improve the reliability of the campus PABX (trunk
line) and telephone systems, please be advised that the University's main
PABX will undergo preventive maintenance works this Saturday, 17 December
2016 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. During said period, only programmed voice
messages and directory assistance will be temporarily deactivated --
incoming and outgoing calls will function normally.

Thank you and we look forward to having a better and more reliable
telephone system in campus.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu