[Blueboard] Philippine Climate Change Assessment (New Publication)

Trixia Maye T. Fernando tfernando at ateneo.edu
Tue Dec 6 10:05:10 PHT 2016

To the Ateneo Community,

We are sharing with you the publication entitled "*Philippine Climate
Change Assessment: Working Group 1 - The Physical Science Basis*". The
research project was headed by our University President, Fr. Jose Ramon T.
Villarin (as Coordinating Author) with the participation of a number of
ADMU faculty (Contributing Authors). The project was funded by Oscar M.
Lopez Center under its Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk
Management Foundation, Inc. You can download the book through this link:
http://www.omlopezcenter.org/resources/all/1.

--
Emilyn Q. Espiritu, Ph.D.

Associate Dean for Research and Creative Work
Loyola Schools
Ateneo de Manila University
Trunkline: 426-6001 Local 5046
Fax: 426-5663

Associate Professor
Environmental Science Department
School of Science & Engineering
Ateneo de Manila University
Telefax: 426-43-21
Trunkline: 426-6001 Local 5650 or 5657
--

*Thank You & God Bless!Regards, *
*Trix*

*-*
*Trixia Maye T. Fernando*
Office Staff
Office of Associate Dean for Research and Creative Work
Ateneo de Manila University
Telephone: 426 6001 local 5049
Mobile: +63 949 883 0998