[Blueboard] Veneration of the Relics of St. Therese of Lisieux at AHS

Maurine G. Balita mbalita at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 30 16:21:24 PHT 2015

Dear Friends,

October 1 marks our celebration of the month of the Most Holy Rosary.
Tomorrow also is the feast of St. Therese of Lisieux.  Saint Therese is a
doctor of the Church and is renowned for her little way that has inspired
many to live holy lives. She is also known as a great intercessor before
the Lord and has been associated with the sign of roses whenever a petition
is granted.

*We would like to invite everyone to join us in a Mass in her Honor
tomorrow at 7.00 am at the Chapel of St. Stanislaus Kostka. Her first class
relics will be exposed for veneration of the faithful. *

May St. Therese continue to inspire us to live as God's holy children.

--
*Maurine G. Balita*
Office Staff