[Blueboard] LST at 50 Alumni Homecoming on November 18, 2015 (corrected video link)

Theology and Ministry Program [LS] theomin.soh at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 29 17:55:19 PHT 2015

[image: alt]

The year 2015 marks the 50th Anniversary of Loyola School of Theology.
According to the annals of LST,

On 12 July 1965, the Provincial Superior of the Society of Jesus in the
Philippines, Fr. Horacio de la Costa, with the authorization of the Jesuit
Superior General Fr. Pedro Arrupe, opened the present School as an
institute of philosophy and theology incorporating within it the faculty of
ecclesiastical studies of San Jose Seminary. After one academic quarter at
San Jose, the School moved to Loyola House of Studies on the campus of the
Ateneo de Manila University. First classes at the new site were held on 18
September 1965.

The theme of our year-long celebration is “LST at 50 Leading and Serving
Through Theology”. A key moment during our Jubilee Year is our LST Grand
Alumni Homecoming scheduled on Wednesday afternoon, November 18, 2015.

2:00  Arrival: LST Open House
3:00  Thanksgiving Mass at the Oratory of St. Ignatius, LHS
4:00  Merienda Break
4:30  LST Jubilee Messages from Ordained, Religious and Lay Alumni/ae
6:30  Dinner and Program

Alumni are requested to confirm their attendance by accomplishing the google
form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qFL9_TkSvRTl-0FLrj0pw3hvVSg7Jk4__cG7HSiQ4T4/viewform?c=0&w=1>
.
Jesuit Communications produced a short audio-visual presentation entitled,
"Leading and Serving Through Theology" which can be viewed here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIBDlqKQTdg>.

--

Theology and Ministry Program <http://www.ateneo.edu/ls/soh/tmp>
School of Humanities, Loyola Schools