[Blueboard] ASSET FOR DISPOSAL - SEPTEMBER 2015 ( 2nd Batch)

Ma. Isabel P. Hugo mhugo at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 22 16:52:31 PHT 2015

We have accumulated a substantial number of assets for transfer or disposal -
  equipment, furniture's,  etc., some are  in good condition.  Interested
departments can review the attached list and inspect the items in their
corresponding locations.

Requests for transfer shall be entertained on a first-come-first-serve
basis until September 30, 2015, you can email or contact me  at the Central
Purchasing Office for more details.

 CENTRAL PURCHASING OFFICE

--
Isabel P. Hugo