[Blueboard] CPO GIFT POLICY

Regidor B. Macaraig rmacaraig at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 30 08:50:41 PHT 2015

For posting:

For the information and guidance of the Ateneo Community, the Central
Purchasing Office is re-issuing its Gift Policy:

Reissued 29 October 2015

To Our Valued Suppliers:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Let the warmth of this holiday season bring you lasting cheer and comfort
as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and the hopeful promise of the coming
year.  May you have the gift of peace and serenity, joy and happiness, and
the abundance of hope, compassion and love.

In this spirit we would like to share with you our hope for the coming
holidays and all days to come:  that instead of sharing with us, the
management and staff of Central Purchasing Office, your gift of material
things, extend to us instead your gift of prayer; that we may give praise
to our Lord by the manner we discharge our duties and the way we treat our
fellowmen; that the bond of mutual respect and understanding guide our
thoughts and actions; and in understanding, that gift-giving while accorded
the highest appreciation and respect, is not essential in conducting our
business.

Effective immediately and henceforth, the management and staff of the
Central Purchasing Office will not be accepting gifts, at any time or any
occasion.  Your cooperation is hereby enjoined.

Thank you very much.

Very Respectfully Yours,

Regidor B. Macaraig

Director