[Blueboard] ERRATUM: Mass of Remembrance on November 4

Office of Campus Ministry [LS] campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:18:36 PHT 2015

The month of November is a month of remembering.

As a community, we remember our departed relatives and friends in our
prayers and masses.

Also with heartfelt solidarity with our brothers and sisters in the
Northern part of the Philippines, we pray for those affected by the storm
and its aftermath, especially those who lost their loved ones and their
homes.

For these special intentions, we invite the Loyola Schools Community to
attend the:

*MASS OF REMEMBRANCE *