[Blueboard] POWER BULLETIN UPDATE - KATIPUNAN GRID

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Sat Oct 17 10:17:17 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :          17 October 2015

Memo to          :          The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :           Power Bulletin Update - Katipunan Grid

Restoration of normal power supply at Leong Hall, New Rizal Library, High
School complex and the rest of facilities under the Katipunan grid at 4:52
pm yesterday upon replacement of fuse cut-out at gate 3.5 entry point by
Meralco.

Restoration of normal power supply at ISO,Hoffner and the rest of SDC
complex at 1:05 am this morning, upon replacement of busted fuse cut-out
assembly at SDC transformer pole.

Again, we thank you for your patience and kind understanding. Our apologies
for any inconvenience caused.

For concern please contact us at 426-6001 local 4101.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu