[Blueboard] Demise of Augusto Banzon Sunico

Department of English [LS] english.soh at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:08:31 PHT 2015

In your prayer intentions, please include Mr. Augusto Banzon Sunico who
passed away last Tuesday, 13 October 2015.

Mr. Sunico is the father of Mr. Ramon Vicente Sunico, Instructor at the
English Department, School of Humanities. Tito, called by his friends
belonged to the same Ateneo batch of the late Ting Jayme and Joker Arroyo
who went to school after the war in Ateneo de Guipit in Sampaloc.

He served as president and regent of Manuel L. Quezon University. He is
survived by his wife of 64 years, Laura Anzures Cruz and their children
Ramon, Patricia, Cielito, Jose Renato+, and Theo Augusto.

The wake is in his house at #5 First St., Acacia Lane, Mandaluyong City.
Masses will be held at 7pm every day until Saturday, 17 October. The
cremation will be a private family affair on Sunday morning, 18 October.

We ask our LS community to include Tito Sunico in your prayers—comfort for
his grieving family and eternal repose for his soul.

--
Department of English
School of Humanities
Email: english.soh at ateneo.edu