[Blueboard] AMPC's Basic Cooperative and Risk Management Seminar

esantos at ateneo.edu esantos at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 15 13:19:24 PHT 2015

A special invitation to members and current and future officers of
cooperatives operating in Ateneo de Manila University campus!
Come and attend the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) Compliance
Seminar on:
BASIC COOPERATIVE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Wednesday, 18 November 2015
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hosted & organized by the
Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AMPC)
Seminar will be held at the
Faculty and Staff Lounge
G/F Gonzaga Building
Ateneo de Manila University
For more information please send an email to Dhea (esantos at ateneo.edu)
or
call Shiela at local 5107
For AMPC Members:
Watch out for the AMPC gift coupons for lucky participants!
For Non-AMPC Members:
Minimal fee will be charged
| R.A. 9520 or the Philippine Cooperative Code of 2008 requires
| all elected and appointed officers of the cooperative to undergo
| various training sessions to be conducted by training institutions
| duly accredited by the Cooperative Development Authority.

I've invited you to fill out the form AMPC's Basic Cooperative and Risk
Management Seminar. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jGun7PxkhkvTT7SGDAozhYBGGJFTuGiF59vZb3Y5CZg/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link