[Blueboard] Blue Eagle Basketball Team

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 9 14:05:45 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Blue Eagle basketball team

In view of the recent rumors regarding the head coach position of the
Ateneo Blue Eagles, the Ateneo de Manila would like to affirm that Bo
Perasol remains the Head Coach of the Blue Eagles with the full support of
the Ateneo and team management.

We have had several conversations with our players and coaching staff,
meeting them face-to-face and heart-to-heart. We have voiced our concern
about our playing and coaching performance in the first round. From
external and internal feedback, and in the spirit of the Ignatian examen
and this difficult discipline of self-awareness, we have noted and learned
from our mistakes. I know that we will continue to improve in the second
round.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I request your loyal and unswerving
support of our athletes and coaches who have been working hard for our alma
mater, “the school we choose”, ad majorem Dei gloriam.

See you at the games.

OBF,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President