[Blueboard] Office of the Vice President for the Professional Schools: Team composition and office hours

Office of the VP for the Ateneo Professional Schools [VPAPS] vpaps at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 7 09:56:40 PHT 2015

    [image: Inline image 1]

Date:
​
​
​7 October
 2015​

Memo to:The University Community From :​Antonette Palma-Angeles
​Vice President for the Professional Schools​

Subject:Office of the Vice President for Professional Schools:
Staff and office hours

​I am pleased to introduce to the University community the members of the
Office of the Vice President for the Professional Schools:

   -
*Ms. Marife Villanueva - Assistant to the Vice President for the
   Professional Schools (local 2131 Rockwell,  **direct line: 938
   0348; mbvillanueva at ateneo.edu <mbvillanueva at ateneo.edu>)*

   -
*​Engr. Hubert James ​P. Abergos - Head, APS Head of Facilities and
   Physical Resources (local 2102 Rockwell, direct line: 938
   0347; habergos at ateneo.edu <habergos at ateneo.edu>)*

   -
*Mr. Aldrin B. Aberion - Office Staff (local 2128 Rockwell; direct line:
   935 9095; aaberion at ateneo.edu <aaberion at ateneo.edu>)*

   -
*Ms. Mary Monette B. Caceres - Office Staff (local 2129 Rockwell, direct
   line: 935 9095; mcaceres at ateneo.edu <mcaceres at ateneo.edu>)*

Our main office is located at Room 104, APS Bldg., Rockwell, Makati City.
Our Loyola campus office is in Room 209, Xavier Hall.

Office hours:

   - *Rockwell campus: *

*           Monday to Friday*

           9:00AM to 7:00PM (no lunch break)

*           Saturday*

           8:00AM to 2:00PM (no lunch break)

   - *Loyola campus*

*           Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: *

           8:00AM to 11:00AM

*          Saturday*

           8:00AM to 12:00NN

For your information and guidance.

Thank you.

--
Office of the Vice President for the Ateneo Professional Schools
G/F, Room 104, APS Building