[Blueboard] IGNACIO DE LOYOLA Film Project

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 6 15:22:59 PHT 2015

As JesCom <http://www.jescom.ph/> heads into the final stretch of
filming for /IGNACIO DE LOYOLA/, we would like to reach out to our
fellow Sons and Daughters of Loyola -- men and women who have
experienced growing up in the Jesuit tradition of excellence and service.

We still need to complete our funding for the post-production and
musical scoring stages of our film.
View Ignacio de Loyola teaser trailer here:
http://www.paolody.com/ignaciodeloyola-teaser2/

Please go to our website to see how you can help us:
www.ignaciodeloyola.com.

For online donations, you can also go directly here:
http://ushare.unionbankph.com/jescom/  , click the drop down menu and
choose /IGNACIO/.

For other ways to donate, please click here:
http://www.jescom.ph/donate-to-jescom/

Please share. Together, we can do this!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof