[Blueboard] Dr Jonathan Chua as Officer-in-Charge of the Ateneo University Press

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:29:10 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Dr Jonathan Chua as Officer-in-Charge of the
Ateneo University Press

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Dr Jonathan Chua as
Officer-in-Charge (OIC) of the Ateneo University Press, from 1 October 2015
to 15 January 2016.

Dr Chua is Assistant Professor and former Chairperson of the
Interdisciplinary Studies Department, School of Humanities, Loyola Schools.
On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to thank Jonathan for his
readiness and generosity to serve the University.

I would also like to thank Dr Rica Bolipata-Santos for her dedication and
accomplishments as Director of the Ateneo University Press from 1 April
2013 to 30 September 2015. During this time, the AUP generated an abundant
harvest of new books and award-winning titles, and created new production
lines as well.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President