[Blueboard] Demise of JUANITO L. LEGADA

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 25 14:30:27 PHT 2015

​

MEMO TO:     The Loyola Schools Community

FROM       :     *John Paul C. Vergara, Ph.D.*

                        Vice President

SUBJECT :     *Demise of JUANITO L. LEGADA*

            We extend our condolences family of* Mr. Wenefredo T. Legada*
of the Office of Facilities and Sustainability on the demise of his father
​​

*JUANITO L. LEGADA*

who passed away on 24 November 2015.

            His remains lie in state in Barangay Caguisanan, Lambunao,
Iloilo, with the date of the funeral still to be announced.

            May we request you to keep Juanito and his bereaved family in
your prayers.