[Blueboard] 2015 ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Programming Contest

Department of Information Systems and Computer Science [LS] discs.sose at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 23 14:01:56 PHT 2015

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science warmly
Congratulates

Team Fuchsia Moth

David Martin Cuajunco (3Ma-AMF)

Kyle Stephen Sy (4CS)

Jose Enrico Tiongson (3CS)

Team Mobius

Hadrian Jules Ang (4CS)

Jaren Ryan Rex (4Ps-ACS)

Aldrich Ellis Asuncion (1CS)

for their participation in the ACM International Collegiate Programming
Competition in Phuket, Thailand last November 20.

Sixty-five teams competed in all from prestigious schools such as Shanghai
Jiao Tong University, National University of Singapore, Peking University,
National Taiwan University, and many others.  Out of these 65 teams,
Fuchsia Moth ranked 22nd while Mobius ranked 26th. Each team solved 6 out
of 12 problems. The Shanghai Jiao Tong University team that ranked #1
solved 10 problems. If you would like to study the scoreboard more closely,
please refer to http://livescore1.acmicpc-thailand.org/.

Please join me in congratulating our teams for their accomplishments and in
expressing our gratitude and appreciation to coach Vernon Gutierrez and
managers Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo, Jessica O. Sugay, and Walfrido David Diy
for their mentorship and guidance.  Finally, we thank the alumni and
sponsors who have made our participation possible:

Mr. Carlos Miguel D Arguelles                           (GS 1997, HS 2001,
BS CS 2005)
Ms. Zoe Marie M Brillantes       (BS CS 1996)Ms. Sally T. Vy de la Cerna
          (BS CS 2003, BS Math 2003) Mr. Paul Ignatius D. Echevarria    (BS
CS 2001)Mr. Vernon D Gutierrez              (BS CS 2013)Globe
Telecommunication, Inc. Ms. Yasmeen Khaleeli                 (BS CS 1998)Mr..
Jaeyoun Kim                        (BS CS 2004)Mr. Neill Wilbert Chiang Li
          (BS CS 2007)Mr. Martin Lorenzo(BS ME 1986)Ms. Kimberly Anne
Lim-Martin     (BS CS 2001)Mr. Joseph Christian Noel          (BS CS 2005)Mr.
Jaren Ryan Rex                        (BS CS)
Dr. Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo
(BS CS 1988)
Mr. Gabriel Alberto Sanchez
(BS CS 2015)
Josephine Arlyne Santos
(BS CS 1988)
Mr. Emanuel Josef V Saringan
(BS CS 2012)
Ms. Deborah Anne N. Tan(AB IS 1979)Mr. Jose Paulo M Tioseco             (HS
2003, BSCS 2007)Dr. William Emmanuel S. Yu,  (PhD CS 2011)

Department of Information Systems and Computer Science

Rm 208 Faura Hall

Katipunan Ave., Loyola Heights,

1108 Quezon City, Philippines

+63 2 426 6001 ext 5660 • Tel/Fax +63 2 426 6071