[Blueboard] Director of the Office of University Development

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 16 14:20:10 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Director of the Office of University
Development

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Arnaldo D del Rosario (Arnie)
as Director of the Office of University Development (OUD) beginning 16
November 2015.

Prior to this appointment, Arnie was consultant for various private firms
and government agencies including the National Computer Center, Office of
the President, Philippine Ports Authority, SBMA, Department of Tourism,
Department of Finance, Bureau of Treasury, Economic Development Foundation,
Bearing Point, Crown Agents (UK), The MGroup (USA), KPMG-PTTAF, Coffey
(Australia), Commission on Audit, and CPRM Consultants Inc.

Arnie’s specialization is in information technology planning, management,
education and training. He was Associate Professor and chairperson of the
Department of Information Systems and Computer Science (DISCS).

He returns to the Ateneo de Manila to lead and manage the OUD and to align
its mission with the strategic goals of the University. Specifically, Arnie
will be tasked to institutionalize a strategic donations and donor care
management system, in support of major capital fund campaigns of the
University.

With this appointment, I would like to announce the institutional placement
of the OUD under the President’s cluster. Previously under the Admin
cluster, the OUD shall now report directly to the President.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to thank Arnie for
accepting this important responsibility. Let us welcome him back to the
University as we look forward to the many exciting projects ahead of us.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University