[Blueboard] Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the occasion of her feast on 8 December 2015

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 13 15:56:15 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO: The Loyola Schools Community

FROM : John Paul C. Vergara, Ph.D.
Vice President for the Loyola Schools

SUBJECT: Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin
Mary on the occasion of her feast on 8 December 2015

I invite all administrators, faculty, professionals, students, staff and
maintenance personnel of the Loyola Schools to attend the Mass in honor of
the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the occasion of her
feast on

8 December 2015, Tuesday
9:45 to 11:00 a.m.
Church of the Gesù

Recitation of the Rosary
9:30 a.m.

Fr. Cesar R. Marin, S.J., Loyola Schools Chaplain for Professionals and
Students, will be the main celebrant and homilist.  All priests are invited
to concelebrate.

I encourage everyone to wear the Marian colors of white or blue.  I also
invite the community to bring flowers as an offering to the Blessed Mother
during the Eucharistic Celebration.

To enable everyone to participate in the Eucharistic celebration, final
exams and work of all personnel are suspended from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.  The
Rizal Library (New Building, Old Building, Matteo Ricci, and CTC 101)
however, will remain open but services may be limited or available only in
certain sections.

Novena masses in preparation for the solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
will start on 24 November 2015, Tuesday, at 12:00 p.m., at the College
Chapel.

Thank you very much.