[Blueboard] Staff Excellence Awards for SY 2015-2016

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 13 14:47:24 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to      :     University Community

Subject         :     Staff Excellence Awards for SY 2015–2016

As our way of recognizing excellence in our service in the Ateneo, I am
pleased to announce that nominations may now be made for the Staff
Excellence Awards for non-teaching and maintenance personnel. Please note
that the schedule for the nomination and screening process has been
adjusted for the shift in the university’s fiscal year.

Any member of the university community may submit nomination(s) stating the
reasons in accordance with the attached criteria approved for the Awards.

To ensure proper screening of nominees for Staff Excellence Awards for
non-teaching and maintenance personnel, nominations must be sent to the
Vice President of the cluster to which the office of the nominee belongs.
The deadline for submitting nominations to the Vice Presidents is Friday,
15 January 2016.

All Vice Presidents, in turn, are requested to submit the pre-screened
nominations to my office (c/o Ms Hilda Kapauan Abola), or send them by
email to habola at ateneo.edu not later than Friday, 22 January 2016.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the friends and alumni of
the University who make the Awards possible through their generous and
untiring benefaction.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President
Ateneo de Manila University