[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + ERNESTO U. SANTOS

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 10 20:06:39 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + ERNESTO “Mang
Erning” U. SANTOS*, who passed away today, Tuesday, 10 November 2015. Mr.
Santos, with great love and concern for others, formerly served as a
maintenance staff member of the Ateneo de Manila High School.

The wake will be at the Loyola Memorial Park, Premiere 2 Chapel, Marikina
City. The interment will be on Sunday, 15 November 2015.

We pray for the family he has left behind, that they may find comfort and
solace in the knowledge that he’s now in the loving embrace of the Lord.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant