[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + PEDRO V. YAP JR.

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 10 08:19:24 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + PEDRO V. YAP JR.*,
who passed away last Friday, 6 November 2015. Mr. Yap is the father of Mrs.
Yolanda Yap-Arceo, staff member of the Principal’s Office, Ateneo de Manila
High School.

The wake is at their residence at the municipality of Cuyo in the province
of Palawan. The interment will be on Wednesday, 18 November 2015.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Pedro Yap Jr. eternal rest, and to his
family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant