[Blueboard] Leather Items, Wrapping Paper & Gift Tags

Loyola Schools Bookstore [LS] bookstore.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 6 14:34:47 PHT 2015

As requested,  we have updated our Google Drive folders to show the specs
of the items and their prices. Links to the shared folders are shown below:

The Loyola Schools Bookstore has leather items that are great for gift
giving. You can see the folder of the items here: http://bit.ly/1RAvOEK

We also have wrapping paper and gift tags for true blue gift giving all
year round. The folder with the designs are here : http://bit.ly/1XU1usL

The wrapping papers are all *P25.00 each* (Size: 20x28")
The gift tags are all *P5.00* *each* (3x3" closed, 3x6" opened)

For inquiries, you can call the numbers below or email
Ginger at macevedo at ateneo.edu or
Lourdes at lmangona at ateneo.edu

--
*Loyola Schools Bookstore*
Basement MVP Center for Student Leadership

Tel 426-6001 loc 5184 to 5186
Tel/Fax 441-0854