[Blueboard] ATENEO DE MANILA HIGH SCHOOL I ANNUAL FACULTY RETREAT I 26-29 MAY 2015

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue May 26 08:00:29 PHT 2015

TO THE ATENEO DE MANILA COMMUNITY

Please be informed that the Ateneo de Manila High School annual faculty
retreat will be on Tuesday-Friday, 26-29 May 2015 at St. Scholastica's
Center of Spirituality, Tagaytay City. For inquiries regarding high school
operations, you may contact Mr. Jean-Pierre L. Blanco at local 6299.

As we send this men and women into yet another mission in giving themselves
selflessly to the ministry of service to our community, we fervently pray
for a meaningful retreat and for their personal intentions. May their
hearts be filled with His spirit of mercy and compassion to prepare them in
their respective journeys.

Thank you very much.

*Fr. JESSEL GERARD M. GONZALES, S.J.*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Ite, Inflammate Omnia. -St. Ignatius de Loyola