[Blueboard] Ignatian Festival 2015

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Wed May 20 11:08:09 PHT 2015

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Ignatian Festival 2015

For the past three years, the Ateneo de Manila has held the Ignatian
Festival to bring us all together as a community and celebrate the very
spirit that drives us who seek to tread the Ateneo way. Last year, we made
it into a month-long festival that featured various talks, exhibits and
activities.

This year, the Ignatian Festival takes for its theme the two important
values of Ignatian spirituality:

*AMARE et SERVIRE: Ignatian Festival 2015*

*Pagmamahal at Paglilingkod sa Paraang Ateneo*

The month-long Festival this year will be celebrated from 15 July to 15
August 2015.

This early, we are already informing everyone that we are suspending the
university's regular office operations on 22 July 2015 (Wednesday), from
1:00 to 5:00 pm, to allow all our employees to attend an afternoon session
of prayer and reflection, sharing and community building. I would like to
request all school heads of Basic Education, the Loyola Schools, and the
Professional Schools to make the necessary adjustments in class hours to
enable faculty and staff to participate.

We look forward to these days of celebration when we can seek (with
Ignatius Loyola) to know our Lord more clearly, to love him more dearly,
and to follow him more closely.

In his love and service,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ