[Blueboard] "Palaspas: An Appreciation of Palm Leaf Art in the Philippines" by Elmer Nocheseda

Ateneo University Press unipress at admu.edu.ph
Tue May 12 15:02:27 PHT 2015

Faced with the growing onslaught from modernization with harsh
indifference for cultural preservation, too often do we forget the
relevance of looking back and appreciating the ground our nation's past
has built. Today is a good day to remember, or at least a good day to
start trying. Spark a summer love affair with Filipino aesthetic
philosophies in historical and cultural heritage with these lovely books!

"Palaspas: An Appreciation of Palm Leaf Art in the Philippines" by Elmer
Nocheseda meticulously explores the art of palaspas by not only tackling
it, but also by presenting step-by-step instructions to create your own.

Drop by the Press bookshop and grab a copy!