[Blueboard] Closing of Murphy's Walk

Susana A Del Rosario sdelrosario at ateneo.edu
Fri May 8 15:33:18 PHT 2015

​Date            :      8 May 2015

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :       Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                           Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :       Closing of Murphy's Walk

 We would like to inform the community that effective May 13, 2015, we will
be closing the pedestrian gate at Murphy's walk behind the High School
Covered Courts.

This is  to ensure safety and security in connection with the ongoing road
improvement project behind the High School complex.

Please see attached layout for your reference.

Thank you.​
 murphy's walk.jpg
<https://docs.google.com/a/ateneo.edu/file/d/0B93Uqlj-aKNpdXhoZVhnNlRaSTQ/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at
mjmendoza at ateneo.edu or
                                *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at
jalmosera at ateneo.edu