[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY at the Office of Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Loyola Schools
Careers in Ateneo
careers.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue May 5 14:33:18 PHT 2015
This Job Vacancy is under the Category A of the Employee Referral Program
*OFFICE ASSISTANT V (OS V)*
Office of Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Loyola Schools
Under the supervision of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (ADAA) and
the Assistant to the ADAA for Curriculum, the Office Assistant V provides
administrative and logistical assistance to curriculum matters.
1. Administrative and Logistical Support to the Curriculum Committee
· Collates submitted materials for the Curriculum Committee's
· Assists the Curriculum Committee in reviewing details of new &
revised courses, and gathers additional data/information relevant to the
· Arranges meetings related to Committee and curricular matters.
· Provides logistical support for each meeting (eg. collation and
reproduction of materials, ordering of food, reserving venue, etc).
· Takes notes during Curriculum Committee meetings and keeps
records of Committee files.
· Drafts the Curriculum Committee's memo to the department/program
regarding status of course proposals.
· Drafts the Curriculum Committee's memo informing the Registrar's
Office about the courses (new and revised) that were approved,and forwards
the list of approved courses to the Rizal Library.
1. Administrative and Logistical Support to the OADAA
· Requests the department/program for a shortened version of the
approved course descriptions for the Bulletin of Information.
· Proofreads the documents for new and revised programs that are to
be submitted to the Commission on Higher Education, in coordination with
the Program/Department and the Assistant to the Registrar.
· Coordinates with the departments/programs on the list of courses
and maximum loads to be offered during Summer and regular Semesters.
· Assists the Assistant to the VP for Quality Assurance in
gathering and checking curricular data and information needed by CHED and
III. Management of the Curriculum module of the Intraaisis
· Uploads new and revised curriculum including pre-requisite
courses of core and major courses once this has been acknowledged by CHED.
· Updates the Intraaisis list of electives upon the request of the
department or program.
1. Frontline Support
· Serves as back-up receptionist, attending to in-person and phone
inquiries related to ADAA procedures and schedules appointments with the
ADAA if needed.
· Informs offices/programs/departments regarding
certifications/notices of consultation issued by the Office of the Health
Services to students.
1. Graduation Logistics Support
· Serves as an usher during the graduation ceremonies.
· Assists in the graduation rehearsals (distribution of graduation
invites and memo to graduating students).
VI. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the ADAA
and Assistant to the ADAA for Curriculum.
· Graduate of any 4-year course
· At least 3-years work experience
· Previous work experience in an academic institution is an
· Computer & technologically savvy, and proficient in Microsoft
· Good command of both English and Filipino languages (oral and
· Hardworking,able to cope with deadlines
· Has initiative and can work with minimum supervision
· Systematic, organized and attentive to details
· Good interpersonal skills
*Interested employee must write a letter of intent addressed to their
supervisor/unit head indicating:*
*1. **What you can contribute to the position?*
*2. **Why you want to apply for the position?*
*3. **Why you are qualified for the position?*
*The endorsed letter of intent attached with the employees updated resume
must be submitted on or before 11 May 2015*
*Christine L. Velasco*
*HR Officer I*
*Workforce Planning and Capability Development*
* Office of Human Resource Management and Organization Development*
*OHRMOD - Care, service and solutions @ work*
*Workforce Planning & Capability Development*
*Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development*
*4266001 loc. 4158*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard