[Blueboard] Job Vacancy at the Information Technology and Resource Management Office (ITRMO)
Careers in Ateneo
careers.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue May 5 11:22:07 PHT 2015
The Job Vacancy will be under the Category A of the Employee Referral
*Senior Developer *
*Information Technology and Resource Management Office (ITRMO)*
Under the supervision of the Integrated Systems Group (ISG) Manager, the
position is responsible for systems development and management of projects
of the ITRMO office.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
1. Integrated Systems Architecture
· Understands the University Integrated System Architecture
2. Performs the following functions:
· Manages and monitors Jr. developers working on project assigned
· Produces user manuals and user guides, if necessary
· Trains users
· Coordinates with PM re client request
· Provides support for ad hoc administrative reports
· Gathers data regarding the goals and methods used in existing
processes; identify bottlenecks in procedure and facilitating the process
of identifying user requirements for information systems
· Identifies systems solutions to enhance the productivity of
· Presents prototype or paper design to users to gain feedback and
· Designs databases, assuring the reliability, integrity and
availability of data
1. At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related course
1. Team lead/supervisory experience
2. At least 4 years work experience in Systems Development/Software
3. Trainings/relevant experience on:
Software Engineering/Database Development tools
Interested employee must write a letter of intent addressed to their
1. What you can contribute to the position?
2. Why you want to apply for the position?
3. Why you are qualified for the position?
The endorsed letter of intent, along with the employee’s updated resume,
must be submitted on or before 14 May 2015.
Mrs. Mila R. Sandoval
HR Officer II
Workforce Planning and Capability Development
Office of Human Resource Management and
*OHRMOD - Care, service and solutions @ work*
*Workforce Planning & Capability Development*
*Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development*
*4266001 loc. 4158*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard