[Blueboard] Meralco Power Advisory - 29 June 2015 Update

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 29 17:05:32 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           29 June 2015

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :          Meralco Power Advisory - 29 June 2015 Update

As at  4:00pm, we were advised by Meralco that the current power supply
situation has improved and now placed under the yellow alert level . This
means that the possibility of a manual load dropping in relation to the
peak hours is slim .

Nonetheless , we will still be in close coordination with Meralco and will
continue on to provide updates as and when necessary .

Thank you for your kind attention.

For immediate concerns,  please contact us at 426-6001 loc. 4101

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu