[Blueboard] PRAYER INTENTION I + JOSE DELA ROSA BALAOING

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Sat Jun 27 10:50:23 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Please remember *+ JOSE DELA ROSA BALAOING*, 92 years old who passed away
last Thursday, 25 June 2015, due to Heart Attack. The wake is at the family
residence in Dasol, Pangasinan. Mr. Balaoing is the father of Mr. Benedict
Balaoing, Guidance Counselor of the Ateneo de Manila High School.

The Requiem Mass is on:

*DATE*

*TIME*

*VENUE*

Saturday,

8:00 AM

St. Vincent Ferrer Parish

Poblacion, Dasol, Pangasinan

We pray for the family he left behind that they may find comfort and solace
in the knowledge that he’s now in the loving embrace of the Lord.

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

*"Habag at Malasakit"*